Cookies are applications that make it possible to associate certain information (released by the user during navigation) with the user’s terminal: personal preferences, personalize contents, user statistics, social media links, etc. (released by the user during navigation) with the user’s terminal: personal preferences, personalize contents, user statistics, social media links, etc. Most of the cookies used by our site are navigation cookies, that’s to say they help the website to function properly and allow it perform the services requested by our users. If you wish to know more about cookies and how to adjust or disable third party or marketing/retargeting cookies please check in the following link. (https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_es)
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third party cookies:
Analytical cookies, needed for the services of statistical analysis provided by Google Analytics: in this case, the data handled is rigorously anonymous and can only be used for statistical purposes; in this sense the exercise of any right should be done communicating directly with Google. In this sense the exercise of any right should be done communicating directly with Google.
– Social Media, each social media uses there own cookies in order for you to be able to press the Likes, Share, Tweet etc. buttons.
Cookies deactivation and disposal At any moment you may exercise your right to deactivate or disable cookies of this website. These actions would be done differently depending on the browser used. Please find here a quick guide of the web browsers most popular. We remind you, however, that disabling navigation cookies may cause website malfunctions and/or limit the services offered.
– PIVELLON is not responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy that could have the third parties mentioned
– The web browsers are tools to store cookies and from there you should have the right to deactivate or disable them. PIVELLONMEDICAL cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies from those browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the web browser do not miss the decision of non-acceptant of them.
– In Google Analytic s’s cookies case, the company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States of America and they undertake not to share it with any other third party, except where is necessary for the functioning of the system o when it needs to be provided for by law. Google will not associate your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred would be treated as of the high data European protection standards. If you need information in the Google use of the cookies please find the link here. https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_es Si desea información sobre el uso que Google da a las cookies le adjuntamos este otro enlace.
– For any other doubt or query about this Cookies Policy please do not hesitate to contact us through our Contact section.
Most of the cookies used by our site are to help the website to function properly and allow it perform the services requested by our users.
If you continue browsing you are consenting to accept the mentioned cookies and to accept our cookies policy, enter next link for more information (https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_es)
The web site www.Pivellon.com is owned by PIVELLON SL, with legal address is Avenida Concha Espina 39B , 28016 Madrid, VAT, B45059508. Registered in the Toledo Mercantile Register, in volume 176, General 111 of the 3rd section of the Society’s Book, sheet 135, inscription 1 sheet num.2024. 2024.
You may contact us through the following telephone number +34 925 370 603 or by email, email@example.com.
The web browse through the web site of PIVELLON, attributes the condition of the user and involves the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Advice, that may have modifications, to perform any of the following aims:
1. Offer fashion related contents, as well as handling those engagements, applications or any other requests performed by the user through any of our contact methods available in the web site. Users are obliged to use the web site correctly in accordance with current legislation, good faith, public order and these Conditions of Use. The user will be liable to PIVELLON, or to third parties, for any damages that might be caused as a result of breach of these obligations. PIVELLONMEDICAL, reserves the right at all times to alter these conditions as well as any other specific conditions that may be established.
ACCESS AND USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The user guarantees the authenticity and relevance of all the data provided to PIVELLON and will be held entirely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations. The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of PIVELLON and not to use them for, among others:
a) Disseminate illegal, pornographic, racists, xenophobes, offensives or in general, contents opposite to the law and public order.
b) Introducing onto the network computer viruses or carrying out actions that are liable to change, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of PIVELLON or third parties; or to cause an impediment to the access of other Users to the website and to its services by means of the massive use of the computer resources employed by PIVELLON.
c) Try to accede to other users e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems of PIVELLON or third parties, and, if applicable, extract information.
d) Violate the intellectual or industrial properties rights, and also damage the confidentiality of the information, of PIVELLON or third parties.
e) To substitute the identity of another, of any public authorities or any third party.
f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless prior authorization has been obtained from the titular owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to PIVELLON SL, without any of them being transferred to the user the rights of exploitation over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of PIVELLON SL, or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between PIVELLON SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by PIVELLON SL of its contents or services.